Why Choose FHCP Medicare?
Get simple and easy-to-understand advice to help you make the transition
to Medicare. We encourage you to stop by and see us in person at one of
our Welcome Centers to get answers to your Medicare questions.
When you visit a FHCP Welcome Center you can:
- Talk face-to-face with a licensed agent to learn about Medicare
- Search for FHCP Medicare network providers
- Discuss your coverage options
- Shop for a plan that fits you and your budget
- Register to attend an informative seminar
After you decide to enroll in one of our Medicare plans, as a member, you’ll
have access to all the benefits and services FHCP Medicare has to offer.
Learn more about what sets us apart:
- We serve as a one-stop-shop for healthcare services, including lab testing,
pharmacy services, diagnostic imaging, and extended hours care. Combining
the conveniences of a large company, with the personalized and caring
service you deserve.
- We are a local company, with strong ties to our neighbors & our community.
- We have contracts with all hospitals in Volusia, Flagler and St. Johns counties.
As a long standing institution in the communities we serve, we are committed
to making Medicare more accessible to the population.