FHCP Medicare Pharmacy Network & Mail Order
FHCP Medicare Pharmacy network consists of:
- Preferred Retail Pharmacies - A network pharmacy that offers covered drugs to members of our plan at lower cost-sharing levels than at a network standard retail pharmacy
- Contracted Standard Retail Pharmacies - A network pharmacy that offers covered drugs to members of our plan at higher cost-sharing levels than at a network preferred retail pharmacy
- Mail Order pharmacy,
- Home Infusion pharmacies and
- Long-term Care pharmacies.
To get information about filling your prescriptions by mail, call FHCP’s Mail Order Pharmacy at
- 1-386-676-7126 or 1-800-232-0216
Hours of operation: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday
- Hearing Impaired: 1-800-955-8770
Please note: You must use FHCP’s Mail Order Pharmacy. Prescription drugs that you get through any other mail order pharmacy will not be covered.
When can you use a pharmacy that is not in the plan’s network?
Your prescription may be covered in certain situations
Generally, we cover drugs filled at an out-of-network pharmacy only when you are not able to use a network pharmacy. To help you, we have network pharmacies outside of our service area where you can get your prescriptions filled as a member of our plan. Please check first with Member Services to see if there is a network pharmacy nearby. You will most likely be required to pay the difference between what you pay for the drug at the out-of-network pharmacy and the cost that we would cover at an in-network pharmacy.
Here are the circumstances when we would cover prescriptions filled at an out-of-network pharmacy.
- If you are traveling within the United States and its territories and become ill, lose or run out of your prescription drugs, we will cover prescriptions that are filled at an out-of-network pharmacy. Coverage in this situation will be for a temporary 31-day supply of medication, or less if your prescription is for fewer days.
- We will cover prescriptions that are filled at an out-of-network pharmacy if the prescriptions are related to care for a medical emergency or urgent care.
- We will cover your prescription at an out-of-network pharmacy if at least one of the following applies:
- If you are unable to obtain a covered drug in a timely manner within our service area because there is no network pharmacy within a reasonable driving distance that provides 24-hour service.
- If you are trying to fill a prescription drug that is not regularly stocked at an accessible network retail or mail-order pharmacy (including high-cost and unique drugs).
- If you are getting a vaccine that is medically necessary but not covered by Medicare Part B.
How do you ask for reimbursement from the plan?
If you must use an out-of-network pharmacy, you will generally have to pay the full cost (rather than your normal cost-share) at the time you fill your prescription. You can ask us to reimburse you for our share of the cost by submitting a paper claim to
Attn: Claims Department
P.O. Box 10348
Daytona Beach, FL 32120-0348
FHCP Medicare’s pharmacy network includes limited lower-cost, preferred pharmacies in Brevard, Flagler, Seminole, St. Johns and Volusia counties, Florida. The lower costs advertised in our plan materials for these pharmacies may not be available at the pharmacy you use. For up-to-date information about our network pharmacies, including whether there are any lower-cost preferred pharmacies in your area, please call 1-833-866-6559 (TTY user call 1-800-955-8770) or consult the online pharmacy directory at www.fhcpmedicare.com.